Start a Career in |Quantum⟩
MS in Physics with QISE Concentration
Students in physics, engineering, mathematics, chemistry, computing, and relevant areas are welcome to apply
- No quantum prerequisites are required.
- 2-year program with industry/research internship
- Training in systems engineering principles
Internship opportunities in:
- Quantum computing
- Quantum sensing
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum materials
- The next generation of computing, communication, and sensing technologies will use quantum physics to achieve transformative improvements in performance.
- Presently, there is a shortage of scientists and engineers with quantum expertise.
- Both large and small companies are actively seeking employees with the skills to lead this new technological revolution.
- Come build your credentials to work in this exciting field!
More about Mason
George Mason University is Virginia’s largest public research university and is designated as an R-1 institution. The campus, on 677 acres within 25 minutes of downtown Washington, D.C., offers academic programs in nine colleges and schools.