Fairfax, VA, 3/4/2020.
QMC is looking for an energetic Communication Specialist to join our team!
This is a part-time, 8-16 hr/wk position. As a Communication Specialist of the QMC, you will be responsible for:
- Making arrangement of, coordinating, and attending regular QMC events;
- Creating and reviewing news reports for the events of the Center;
- Maintaining a regular update of QMC website and social media with news posts, event calendar, updated information, etc.
- Providing administrative support for the research and education operational processes;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and ability to work with technical systems such as WordPress, MS Office or equivalence;
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Be process- and detail-oriented.
To be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume and work sample through Handshake. Interviews will be on a rolling bases until the position is filled.